TRICENTRIC® and HIGHSEAL® components are manufactured under an audited and registered quality system, and designed in a permitted engineering facility to meet OEM quality and engineering standards ensuring:
- Large stock of standard and special spare parts and cast components
- Quick turnaround on all non-standard components
- Fully warranted OEM parts of uncompromising quality
Ensuring expedited replacement parts, SCORE VALVES family group of companies employs over 150 personnel and includes:
- Full design, fabrication, machining, welding, NDT inspection, valve modification and pressure testing to 84”and larger.
- All parts manufactured under ISO 9001 quality management system,
Service to TRICENTRIC® and HIGHSEAL® valves can be performed at SCORE VALVES’ 80,000 sqft facility or at end user site as required. Our valve facility is Boiler Safety Association Authorized (ABSA) for construction, repair or alteration of Category C fittings to provide:
- Dedicated customer-focused personnel
- OEM authorized service crews
Ensuring expedited service and repair work, SCORE VALVES family group of companies employs over 150 personnel and includes:
- full design, fabrication, machining, welding, NDT inspection, valve modification and pressure testing
- 5 of test stands as well as testing plates to 84” cl 300 diameter
- Ambient, cryogenic, high temperature and emissions testing
- Actuation, controls and accessories mounting and testing
- Audited quality management and facility/cleaning processes by: FDA, major oil & gas , aerospace and air separation organizations
- Heat treatment furnaces (2)
- Welding using ASME Sec IX qualified weld procedures and welders, including WCB/ LCB, WC6, WC9, C12, C12A, 304, 316, 321, 317, duplex, alloy 20, monel, inc 600 & 625, hast, titanium and cobalt alloys.
SCORE VALVES provides complete end user support for all TRICENTRIC® and HIGHSEAL® valves manufactured since the mid 1970’s including: complete duplicate valve replacement, replacement parts as well as maintenance /repair services.
Over the last 40 years the TRICENTRIC® and HIGHSEAL® valve install base has grown to include thousands of application solutions with unique designs for valve:
Types: Double and Triple offset butterfly; triple offset wafer check and damper valves.
Styles: Plain Wafer, Lug Wafer, Double Flanged, Weld End, Clamp Joint End, RTJ, T&G, O-Ring, Flat face, ASME B16.47 Series A & B, ASME B16.1, DIN and AWWA among others.
Sizes: full port from 3” to 84” as well as reduced port from 4×3 to 26 x24 to highly reduced ports eg. 24×8
Pressure class: Full rated from cl 150 to cl 1500; Reduced rated from cl 150 x 75 to cl 1500 x 150
Material configurations: carbon; alloy; stainless; super austenitic; and duplex steels; bronze; monel; inc; hast and titanium materials as well as specialty surfacing including: HVOF; flame spray; chrome; nickel, copper and silver plating; ceramic, TFE, PTFE and Ti-Nitride plasma vapor deposition coatings.
Options: Steam/heat transfer liquid tracing for jacket, disc and shaft; cryogenic & high temperature extensions; LOX/LH2 polymer seat; CCW to close; block and bleed to OSHA and API; 3-way linked valves; splined high-vibration; controlled orifice disc; vacuum service; purged packing and bearings; outboard bearings; live loaded packing; orifice plates; spool pieces/ spacer plates/ tees; heat shields; gears/ actuators/ accessories; rigid and flexible extensions; process controlled NDE/ weld metallurgy/ heat treatment/ NACE MR0103 and MR0175/ NASA specs./ welding/ material origin; FDA Audited cleaning to O2, Cl2, pickled and passivated to ASTM; testing to cryogenic BS6364, MSS and NASA specs.; high temperature testing to 1400° F; and fugitive emission testing.