Features and Benefits
Standard stock- cast iron for 3” to 60” valve sizes, fire safe to ISO 10497
Available gear options include:
- Ductile iron and stainless steel
- High temperature, low temperature, submerged, buried service, food grade and marine Environment
- Padlocking flange
- Bracket manual override/ lockout
- Limit switch/ positioner
- Interlock safety system
- Chain wheel
- Handwheel height extension- rigid and flexible
- High temperature mounting kits
- Gear extensions
- Watertight gear enclosures
- 3 way linkage assembly
Actuators and accessories are readily available through local supply partners for timely engineering solutions including:
- Pneumatic and hydraulic double acting and spring return actuators and controls
- Electric actuators and controls
- Manual override
- Partial stroke devices
- High temperature environment including heat shields and fireproofing
- Low temperature environment
- Watertight actuator enclosures
SCORE VALVES, as a permitted engineering organization and an ABSA (Alberta Boiler Safety Association) authorized facility to manufacture, repair and alter Category C fittings, provides design services and supply of registered fittings to meet customer specifications including:
- Pipe spools
- Spacer rings
- Orifice plates
Maintenance and Repair
SCORE VALVES, as a permitted engineering organization and an ABSA (Alberta Boiler Safety Association) authorized facility to manufacture, repair and alter Category C fittings, performs full maintenance and repair services including:
- Expedited turnaround times using our large 80,000 sqft, valve dedicated manufacture facility along with our common owned valve repair, production machining and welding facilities.
- Full replacement spare parts inventory for 3 to 84” valves as well as stock of standard and special parts and cast components.
- Quick turnaround on all non-standard components.
- Fully warranted OEM parts of uncompromising quality
- Dedicated customer focused personnel
- OEM authorized service crews
Valve Testing, Cleaning and Engineering Support Services
SCORE VALVES, as a permitted engineering organization and an ABSA (Alberta Boiler Safety Association) authorized facility to manufacture, repair and alter Category C fittings, performs full valve testing, cleaning and engineering support including:
- Valve testing for shell and closure to ASME, API, MSS, ISO standards using our 5 available test stands as well as test plates to 84” diameter.
- Engineering support for application, material selection, design, sizing, cavitation and noise control.
- Valve cleaning services in our FDA approved cleaning facility for oxygen, chlorine, acid, food grade and high purity applications. Consulting and subcontracting for NASA precision clean room services available through our aerospace supply partners.
- Cryogenic testing to BS6364, NASA or end user specifications using one of our 5 available testing tanks and monitoring test rig.
- High temperature leakage and performance testing to 1400° F using our in house furnace and monitoring test rig
- Fugitive emission testing consulting to ISO 15848 and Method 21.